Welcome

Welcome to my blog...My Rambling Country Heart. This is a place where I can express some of my favorite things. I hope you like my posts and will comment on them.





Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AGAIN?!

Well, here we are in our third or fourth cold spell. The one last week kept kids, pets and adults stuck in their houses. At least the kids could get out to play in the snow. I remember when our son was little and alway wanted to play in the snow. Snow in our part of Texas is about as rare as hen's teeth. So out  he would go. Most of his playing outside was helping his Dad feed the cattle. Having to clean up the mess when everyone came back in the house was a chore. Dirty wet boots, and snow falling on the kitchen floor. The dog getting close to someone so he could shimmy shake to clean his fur. Now after all the years looking back, snow is a good thing for making memories.

1 comment:

  1. Don't we miss our little boys and their messes. They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete